Internships and Campus Recruiting
Butterball is always seeking driven students who are passionate about gaining real-world experience to develop and demonstrate growing talent as potential future leaders. Connect, contribute and grow with us.
Our eight-week summer internship program allows students to work on significant company-wide projects, with the opportunity to make recommendations and have measurable impact at Butterball.
Each project for our internship program is based upon a combination of business needs and the selected intern. Participants can expect to take what they have learned in school, apply it to real-life situations and recommend solutions to leaders across the organization.
Successful interns could be considered for our exclusive Management Development Program where our primary objective is to grow future leaders by providing a “jump start” to a successful career with Butterball. Our Management Development Program participants complete a number of job rotations, project assignments and professional development opportunities in various departments and locations across the company.
Why should you intern with us?
- Assignments could expand across our fully integrated business model
- Gain industry knowledge while building relationships with leaders across the organization
- Develop presentation skills by sharing project results with senior leaders
- Form a strong network of industry professionals
Don’t just take our word for it.
See what previous interns are saying about their experience at Butterball:
Preferred education and experience:
- Relevant work experience
- Participation/leadership in extracurricular activities
- Demonstrate strong academic performance
- Juniors pursuing BS/BA in areas such as:
- Operations Management/Supply Chain/Logistics
- Animal/Poultry Science
- Food Science
Are you ready to feed your passion with a career at Butterball? Start today by clicking the search button below, or contact our campus recruiting team to inquire about Butterball career postings.
|Career search >>||Need more info? Contact email@example.com|